Fulton County 4-H offers overnight camps, day camps, and camps for military families.
Every year 4-H offers away camps for 4th-12th graders. You might head to Rock Eagle, the largest 4-H center in the world, the north Georgia mountains, the beach, or Atlanta. Hope to see you there!
How to Register
Contact your county office when camp registration opens. Once all available camp spots have been filled, a waiting list will be opened up for those campers who would like to attend camp if/when a spot becomes available. A deposit is due at the time of registration. Payments are to be made by credit/debit only.
We have limited full and partial camp scholarships available for Cloverleaf Camp and Junior Camp. Scholarship applications for all overnight camps are due at the time of registration.
Directions for submitting camp scholarships will be available when registration information is updated.
Criteria and details:
- Scholarships are available for Cloverleaf (4th-6th grade) and Junior (7th-8th grade) camps.
- Scholarships are based on need and participation level in Fulton County 4-H.
- The number and amount of scholarships available are based on the amount of donations/funding we receive.
- After scholarships are awarded, the remainder of the camp payment must be paid by the due date. Recipients are responsible for paying the remainder of the cost of the camp not covered by the scholarship.
- Notification of scholarship decisions will be made as soon as possible as funds become available.
- Contact Courtney Mixon with questions regarding camp scholarships.
Refunds for Camp fees will only be given for the following reasons:
- There is a doctor’s note excusing the camper due to illness/injury.
- There is a death in the immediate family.
- Other extenuating circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.