Junior/Senior Project Achievement
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Choose a topic within one of these project areas:
- Junior Project List (7th-8th grade)
- Senior Project List (9th-12th grade)
- Must submit a portfolio (see below) documenting your learning and work in your project area
- Fulton County 4-H provides transportation to and from the event
- Assistance is available from the 4-H office to prepare your portfolio and demonstration
- You must present your final demonstration to the 4-H office before the competition
Get help preparing your portfolio! Join us at the portfolio workshops below to get one-on-one assistance preparing your portfolio. More details coming soon!
Fall 2022 portfolio workshop dates to be announced soon!
Parts of Project Achievement
- Portfolio (Due January 9, 2023)
- Demonstration (Present in March at Rock Eagle)
- Examples of 7th-12th grade demonstrations
Find Parent Resources to assist your child with Project Achievement on the Georgia 4-H website.
Rules and Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity and Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event.