High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Southern Chinch Bug: Biology and Management in Turfgrass (C 1147)
- Herbicide Injury of Pecan Trees (C 1146)
- Caring for the Older Horse: Common Problems and Solutions (B 1368)
- Basic Nutritional Guidelines for Equine Management (B 1356)
- Using Live Animal Carcass Ultrasound in Beef Cattle (B 1337)
- Canola Production in Georgia (B 1331)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.