High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Using Surfactants, Wetting Agents, and Adjuvants in the Greenhouse (B 1319)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- The Management and Use of Switchgrass in Georgia (B 1358)
- Turfgrass Diseases in Georgia: Identification and Control (B 1233)
- Agricultural Safety: Preventing Injuries (B 1255)
- Forest Farming - Forest Gardening Growing Alternative Crops Under a Forest Canopy (C 1029)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.