High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Steps in Starting a School Garden (C 1101)
- Income Tax Deduction on Timber and Landscape Trees Loss from Casualty (C 1137)
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2017 Tax Year (C 1136)
- Silvics of Shortleaf Pine (C 1135)
- Savannah and Woodland Management of Shortleaf Pine (C 1134)
- Fire Ecology of Shortleaf Forests (C 1133)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.