High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Ensuring Safe Private Well Water for Household Use After a Flood (C 1124)
- Orange Felt (Orange Cane Blotch) of Blackberry (C 892)
- Exobasidium Leaf And Fruit Spot of Blueberry (C 1142)
- Aerating Grain in Storage (B 712)
- Sport Fish Management in Ponds (B 732)
- Greenhouses: Heating, Cooling and Ventilation (B 792)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.