High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Clean Labeling and the Real Food Movement (B 1476)
- Organic Pecan Production (B 1493)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part II: Ferns (B 987-2)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Commercial Pecan Spray Guide (B 841)
- Organic Cool-Season Vegetable Crop Rotations for the Southeast (B 1498)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.