High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Chemical Nematicides for Control of Plant-Parasitic Nematodes in Georgia Vegetable Crops (B 1502)
- Turfgrass Field Day Series: 2018 Turfgrass Research Field Day Guide (AP 117-2)
- Strategies for Poor Quality Forage Management in Georgia Cow Herds (TP 108)
- Sport Fish Management in Ponds (B 732)
- Georgia Farm Record Book (B 722)
- Aerating Grain in Storage (B 712)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.