High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase by the public through UGA's Extension store.
- Insect Identification Guide for Southeastern Landscapes (B 1409)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part IV: Grasses and Sedges (B 987-4)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part III: Wildflowers (B 987-3)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part II: Ferns (B 987-2)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Mortality Management Options for Georgia Poultry Producers (B 1244)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.