High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Georgia 2017 Soybean, Sorghum Grain and Silage, and Summer Annual Forages Performance Tests (AP 103-9)
- Georgia 2018 Soybean, Sorghum Grain and Silage, and Summer Annual Forages Performance Tests (AP 103-10)
- Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders of Southeastern Beef Cattle (B 1503)
- Dormant Spur and Cane Pruning Bunch Grapevines (B 1505)
- Commercial Pecan Spray Guide (B 841)
- 2016 Georgia Plant Disease Loss Estimates (AP 102-9)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.