High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase by the public through UGA's Extension store.
- Water Quality and Common Treatments for Private Drinking Water Systems (B 939)
- Shade and Street Tree Care (B 1031)
- Honey Bee Swarms and Bees in Walls (C 824)
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Fruit (FDNS-E-43-01)
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Vegetables (FDNS-E-43-03)
- Oxygen Depletion in Ponds (C 1048)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.