High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Water Quality and Common Treatments for Private Drinking Water Systems (B 939)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook—Home and Garden Edition (SB 48)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Commercial Edition (SB 28)
- The Impacts of China and United States Trade and Tariff Actions on Georgia Agriculture (TP 104)
- Amino Acid Content in Organic Soybean Meal for the Formulation of Organic Poultry Feed (C 1140)
- Organic Poultry Production vs. Other Systems (C 1139)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.