High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase by the public through UGA's Extension store.
- Hophornbeam Copperleaf Identification and Control in Peanut (C 882)
- Spanish Series: Mancha Dólar de Cespedes en Georgia: Identificacion y Control (C 1091-SP)
- Spanish Series: Enfermedad “Mal del Pie” en Céspedes de Clima Cálido: Identificación y Control (C 1102-SP)
- Commercial Freeze Protection for Fruits and Vegetables (B 1479)
- Crop Profile for Cowpeas in Georgia (B 1480)
- Feeder Calf Grading Fundamentals (B 1481)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.