High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Native Plants, Drought Tolerance, and Pest Resistance (C 1122)
- Mold, the Uninvited Guest Series: Removing Mold in Your Home (C 1047-2)
- Mold, the Uninvited Guest Series: Preventing Mold in Your Home (C 1047-1)
- Aerating Grain in Storage (B 712)
- Greenhouses: Heating, Cooling and Ventilation (B 792)
- Propagating Deciduous Fruit Plants Common to Georgia (B 818)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.