High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Low-Volume Irrigation Systems for Blueberry with Chemigation and Fertigation Suggestions (B 1504)
- Hurricane Michael’s Impact on Vegetable Production in Georgia (TP 105)
- Whitefly-Transmitted Plant Viruses in South Georgia (B 1507)
- Economic Impact of the Georgia Green Industry, 2013 (C 1138)
- Sport Fish Management in Ponds (B 732)
- Georgia Farm Record Book (B 722)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.