High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase by the public through UGA's Extension store.
- Selecting Trees and Shrubs as Resources for Pollinators (B 1483)
- How to Start a Community Garden: Getting People Involved (B 1399)
- Poultry Processing: Measuring True Water Use Converting your plant from gpb to gpk (B 1381)
- Basic Introduction to Broiler Housing Environmental Control (B 1264)
- Reducing Aflatoxin in Corn During Harvest and Storage (B 1231)
- Home Garden Series: Growing Cucumbers in the Home Garden (C 1034)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.