High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Planting Guide to Grasses and Legumes for Forage and Wildlife in Georgia (C 814)
- Georgia Forages: Grass Species (B 1351)
- Georgia Forages: Legume Species (B 1347)
- Classic City Garden Awards Series: 2018's Best New Plants from the Trial Gardens at the University of Georgia (AP 116-6)
- Controlling Lace Bugs on Ornamental Grasses (C 1143)
- Southeastern Peach, Nectarine, and Plum Pest Management and Culture Guide (B 1171)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.