4-H Youth Development
Fulton County 4-H is free to join and is open to all youth in K-12th grade who live or attend school in Fulton County. You can become a member of Fulton County 4-H at any time during the year. Current programs are not restricted to current members. Just simply complete a 4-H Enrollment Form to join and then sign up for the 4-H events you'd like to attend!
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- Club Meetings 4-H Club Meetings are in full swing! Check out our 4-H clubs here and make plans to join us!
- Overnight Summer Camps We still have spaces available for youth in 4th-12th grade at our overnight summer camps! Register here to secure your spot!
- Summer Day Camp Programs Fulton County 4-H offers a variety of summer day camp programs throughout the county. Check out our local day programs here!
- 2019-2020 Programs We will be updating our website with 2019-2020 club meeting and program dates later this summer. Save the dates for our 2019 Open Houses - Sunday, August 4 at the Atlanta History Center and Sunday, August 25 at Camp Fulton-Truitt.
- 4-H Contests 4-H regularly offers contests in a variety of interest areas. We are currently collecting entries for the MilkMake Recipe contest. Check out our current opportunities on our Contest page.