4-H Youth Development
Fulton County 4-H is free to join and is open to all youth in K-12th grade who live or attend school in Fulton County. You can become a member of Fulton County 4-H at any time during the year. Current programs are not restricted to current members. Just simply complete a 4-H Enrollment Form to join and then sign up for the 4-H events you'd like to attend!
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- 4-H Open House Events Save the dates for our 2019 Open Houses - Sunday, August 4 at the Atlanta History Center (register here) and Sunday, August 25 at Camp Fulton-Truitt (register here). Open House events are free and open to youth in K-12 grade and their families. Drop in to learn about all of our upcoming clubs, programs, workshops, and camps for the 2019-2020 school year! Pre-registration not required, but encouraged.
- Mission Make-It This annual engineering challenge is open to youth in 6th-8th grades. Spend the day at Rock Eagle 4-H center honing your engineering design, critical thinking, and creativity skills! Click here to learn more and register!
- Weekend in the Classic City Calling all high school students! Join Georgia 4-H for our annual college exploration and preparation event. Spend the weekend exploring the University of Georgia campus while learning about how to select a college, applications, financial aid, college life, and more! Open to current 9th-12th grade students. Register here!
- 2019-2020 Programs We will be updating our website with 2019-2020 club meeting and program dates later this summer.
- 4-H Contests 4-H regularly offers contests in a variety of interest areas. We are currently collecting entries for the MilkMake Recipe contest. Check out our current opportunities on our Contest page.