4-H Youth Development
Fulton County 4-H is free to join and is open to all youth in K-12th grade who live or attend school in Fulton County. You can become a member of Fulton County 4-H at any time during the year. Current programs are not restricted to current members. Just simply complete a 4-H Enrollment Form to join and then sign up for the 4-H events you'd like to attend!
Calendar of Upcoming Events | Event Registration | Programs by Grade Level
For questions about Fulton County 4-H, please contact Von Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Updates (updated 4/8/2021)
All in-person 4-H activities are currently paused. We are offering virtual activities during this time. Please visit our Events and Event Registration pages for more information on upcoming online programs. We also invite you to visit the Fulton Fresh Kitchen Science to download activity guides to follow along at home.
At this time, we do not have a date for when our in-person programming will resume. For updates, please return to this page and/or follow us on social media.
Enroll in Fulton County 4-H for the 2020-2021 School Year
Upcoming Events and Deadlines
- Overnight Summer Camp Registration Regisration for overnight 4-H summer camps will open to all families on Monday, March 29 at 6 PM. Learn more about our camps and how we are keeping campers safe on our Summer Camp page.
- 4-H Project Achievement for 4th-6th grade Information is now available for the 2021 Project Achievement competition! Find the complete rules, resources, sign-up for help sessions, and enter here. Entries are due Wednesday, March 17.
- Fulton Fresh Family Chef Night We invite families with children of all ages to join us for our FREE virtual family cooking club! Learn more and register here!
- Virtual 4-H Activities Fulton 4-H staff members are providing a wide variety of online and virtual activities for youth during this time. Find all of our activities and programs on our Events and Event Registration pages.
- Virtual School Resources We have compiled a list of community resources for families during school closures including meal programs, virtual library access, at-home activities and more here.
- Community Service Just because we can't get together, doesn't mean we can't continue to serve our community! Each month this fall we have community service projects you can complete at home. Find out more on our Community Service page.
- 4-H Contests This fall we are offering two contests each month, plus additional contests through Georgia 4-H! Check out our current opportunities on our Contest page.
- Fulton Fresh Kitchen Science Activities Join us at home for healthy living and STEM fun through our video and PDF downloads of recipes and STEM activities. Find all the details on our Fulton Fresh Kids' Market page!