Cloverleaf Camp: 4th - 6th Graders
Georgia's 4-H summer camp program, administered through the county offices of UGA Cooperative Extension, offers a 4-H summer camping experience unparalleled in the nation. Over 8,000 children ages 9-19, accompanied by over 1,000 adult and teen leaders, annually descend on five unique 4-H centers for a week of camp that will be reflected upon for years to come. Every camp offers great adventure, friendship, and fun, and all seek to develop the camper's Head, Heart, Hands, and Health to make him or her a better person.
Cloverleaf Camp Registration Form & Brochure
- NEW 2023 CAMP DATE: June 5-9, 2023 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- 2023 Cloverleaf Camp Flyer
* Cloverleaf Summer camp is open to ALL Henry County 4th - 6th graders.
Junior/Senior Camp: 7th - 12th grade
Current and Active members will receive the information at their club meeting with registration beginning in February/March of each year.
- Wilderness Challenge Camp - June 19th - 23rd - OPEN to 6th - 8th graders (CURRENTLY WAITLIST) Wilderness Challenge Camp Brochure
- Junior Camp - June 12th - 16th - OPEN to 7th - 8th graders Junior Camp Brochure
- Senior EXTREME Camp - June 5th - 9th - OPEN to 9th - 12th graders Senior Extreme Camp Brochure
- Senior Camp - July 3rd - 7th - OPEN to 9th - 12th graders Senior Camp Brochure