Enrollment & Forms
4-H Open House Date: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM!
For more information contact, Cara Huegerich at email@example.com or call (770)288-8421
Who can join 4-H ?
Henry County 4-H is open to all youth in grades 5th-12th, that resides in Henry County.
- Cloverleaf: youth age 5th and 6th grade
- Junior: youth age 7th and 8th grade
- Senior: youth age 9th to 12th grade
All 4-H'ers will need to fill out a Code of Conduct.
This one copy will cover all events between August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2021.
We will still require a new Medical Form for each event/activity.
- Code of Conduct- Updated each school year, student and adult signatures required
- Medical Form- Form completed for each 4-H member for each event and activity
- 4-H Electronic Contest (Minor)-Form completed each school year, student and adult signatures required
- 4-H Participation Agreement- Media release form completed each school year, adult signature required
- Medicine Log Form- Must accompany any medication given at an 4-H event/activity
- Transportation Waiver- When traveling to or from event and NOT with the county group.