Enrollment & Forms
Who can join 4-H ?
Henry County 4-H is open to all youth in grades K-12th, that resides in Henry County.
- Cloverbuds: youth age K to 3rd grade
- Cloverleaf: youth age 4th to 6th grade
- Junior: youth age 7th to 8th grade
- Senior: youth age 9th to 12th grade
All 4-H'ers will need to fill out these forms below:
The Code of Conduct will cover all events between August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023.
We will require a new Medical Form for each event/activity.
- Code of Conduct- Updated each school year, student and adult signatures required
- Medical Form- Form completed for each 4-H member for EACH event and activity
- 4-H Electronic Contest (Minor)-Form completed each school year, student and adult signatures required
- 4-H Participation Agreement- Media release form completed each school year, adult signature required
- Medicine Log Form- Must accompany any medication given at an 4-H event/activity
- Transportion Waiver (Arrival)- When traveling TO an event and NOT with the county group.
- Transportion Waiver (Departure)-When traveling FROM an event and NOT with the county group.