Each year, 4-H’ers have the opportunity to sell Country Meat Sticks and sweet Vidalia onions to raise money for Richmond County 4-H. The Country Meat Sticks fundraiser is open year round. The Vidalia Onion fundraiser is open January through April. Meat sticks are available to be picked up now at the Richmond County Extension Office, with a completed order form and cash or check payable to Richmond County 4-H. Country Meat Flavors are listed here.
Vidalia Onion Fundraiser
- Completed order forms with payments of cash or check payable to Richmond County 4-H may be submitted, in person, to the Richmond County Extension Office, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Completed order forms with check payable to Richmond County 4-H may be mailed to Richmond County 4-H, 602 Greene Street, Augusta, GA 30901.
- Pre-orders will be accepted at the RIchmond County Extension Office until Friday, April 29, 2022.
- Onion orders will be ready for pick-up Tuesday May 10, 2022 at the Augusta Farmer's Market, 1150 5th Street, Augusta, GA 30901.
- For more information, call Richmond County 4-H at (706) 821-2350 or email email@example.com.