Sr. Extreme Camp (Tent Camping)
Insert Camp Photo collage here
Senior Extreme Camp (Tent Camping)
Who: Senior 4-H'ers (9th -12th graders)
Where: Rock Eagle 4-H Center – Eatonton, GA
How Much: 2023 cost TBD | $100 deposit is required to secure a spot (cash or check only)
Parent Information Meeting:
- April 25, 2023, 6PM (subject to change) for those who have registered for camp.
- In this meeting we will hand out paperwork, provide a packing list and clothing guidelines, allow campers to choose roommates, choose travel meals, and class selections for their camp schedule.
- We will also go over our Code of Conduct and fill out the Medical Release Form.
- This meeting will be held at the College of Coastal Georgia Camden Campus.
- First time camper parents are required to attend this meeting and all other parents are encouraged to attend.
- Complete the camp registration form and bring payment (cash or check only) to the Camden Extension/4-H office: 1409 Georgia Avenue, Woodbine, GA.
- The 'Camp Registration Form' is available at the office if you are not able to download a copy.
- Camp spaces are limited, so please call before bringing payment to assure that spots are still available.
- You can also call us if you have additional questions. 912-576-3219
Camp Registration Dates: January 31, 2023 - March 1, 2023
Contact Shawnie Sahadeo, 4-H Agent if you are interested in this camp email@example.com