UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
Find us on Facebook or contact us at the office at:
PO Box 309
1409 Georgia Ave
Woodbine, GA 31569
Click on the links below for student & volunteer 4-H Forms.
- Enrollment Card (Printable PDF)
- Enrollment Card (Complete On-line)
- Code of Conduct & Medical Release Form
- Volunteer Interest Form
- Volunteer Application
Mar 14 - Mar 15 Bacon County District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Grades Bacon County District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Grades ALMA, GA - (66.0 Miles)
Mar 25 Camden County Extension Gardening Workshop Gardening Workshop hosted by Jessica Warren, ANR agent and taught by UGA Specialist Bob Westerfield on March 25, 2020 (Wednesday) from 9:00am - 11:30am. The program will focus on disease, insect, and environmental issues in the garden. Program fee is $5 (cash or check). Pre-register at Camden County Extension Office, 1409 Georgia Ave, Woodbine, GA. For more information call 912-576-3219. The class will be held at 200 E. 4th Street, Woodbine, GA - Historic Courthouse and then upstairs in the Camden County Old Court Room - Parking is available in the front, sides, and rear of the building. Woodbine, GA
Ag & Natural Resources Services/Events
- Testing services for soil, water and plant samples
- Invasive species management initiatives
- Adopt-A-Stream monitoring and certification
- Georgia Master Naturalist Course
- Using Pesticides Safely
- Food & Safety Recall Links
- Citrus Greening - Jessica Warren, ANR Agent in Camden County discusses the citrus disease as it is now showing up in Georgia...
- EPA Homeowner Septic System Information
- Green Living Programs - UGA MAREX & GA Sea Grant Dec-Mar
- Winter Events - UGA MAREX & GA Sea Grant Jan & Feb
- 2020 SE GA Master Cattleman Program - Ware Co (Jan-Mar)
- Gardening Workshop in Camden Co - Mar 25th 9-11:30AM
- Coastal GA CISMA National Invasive Species Awareness Week - Feb 24-28 - visit FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Coastal-GA-CISMA-1800307579990654/events
Explore Georgia is the official Georgia tourism & travel site. Click the above image to view an itinerary of Coastal Georgia area sites of interest.
Master Naturalist Class learning from Georgia Forestry Commission Staff
Camden County UGA Extension Partners with Crooked River State Park for 4th Annual River Clean-up
Rivers Alive Clean-Up in Woodbine - 21 Volunteers Hauled in over 530lbs of Trash 10/14/17.
CoastFest distributing Fishing Line Recycling Containers
Jessica Warren, UGA Extension Agent, , receives Achievement Award from the Georgia Association of County Agricultural Agents. This award recognizes Agents with less than ten years of service for excellence in Extension educational programs.
More Info on Agriculture & Natural Resources Page