UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
Find us on Facebook or contact us at the office at:
PO Box 309
1409 Georgia Ave
Woodbine, GA 31569
Ag & Natural Resources Services
- Testing services for soil, water and plant samples
- Invasive species management initiatives
- Annual River Cleanups
- Adopt-A-Stream monitoring and certification
- Georgia Master Naturalist Course
- Using Pesticides Safely
- Food & Safety Recall Links
- Citrus Greening - Jessica Warren, ANR Agent in Camden County discusses the citrus disease as it is now showing up in Georgia...
Explore Georgia is the official Georgia tourism & travel site. Click the above image to view an itinerary of Coastal Georgia area sites of interest.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Georgia 4-H State Congress link Competition, awards to be held in state capitol July 23-26.
Smart Irrigation link It's tough to keep landscape plants perky during the summer — here's some help.
Sunbelt Field Day link UGA agriculture specialists to discuss crop research during Sunbelt Field Day on July 25.