UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
Find us on Facebook or contact us at the office at:
PO Box 309
1409 Georgia Ave
Woodbine, GA 31569
Ag & Natural Resources Services
- Testing services for soil, water and plant samples
- Invasive species management initiatives
- Annual River Cleanups
- Adopt-A-Stream monitoring and certification
- Georgia Master Naturalist Course
- Using Pesticides Safely
- Food & Safety Recall Links
- Citrus Greening - Jessica Warren, ANR Agent in Camden County discusses the citrus disease as it is now showing up in Georgia...
- EPA Homeowner Septic System Information
Explore Georgia is the official Georgia tourism & travel site. Click the above image to view an itinerary of Coastal Georgia area sites of interest.
Mar 28 - Mar 29 Bacon County District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Grades Bacon County District Project Achievement for 4th-6th Grades ALMA, GA - (66.0 Miles)
Alumni Awards link Agricultural advocates and educators top this year’s list of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Alumni Association’s best and brightest alumni.
"Life 101" link Randolph County and Whitfield County 4-H programs combine to host "Life 101" conferences.
Hot and Dry link September saw drought expand across Georgia.