UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
Find us on Facebook or contact us at the office at:
PO Box 309
1409 Georgia Ave
Woodbine, GA 31569
Click on the links below for student & volunteer 4-H Forms.
4-H Agent Position Available in Camden County
“Want a fun and rewarding career with UGA Extension? Visit this link for more information and to apply https://www.ugajobsearch.com/postings/85953. Only submissions through the UGA Job Search website will be accepted.”
Ag & Natural Resources Services
- Testing services for soil, water and plant samples
- Invasive species management initiatives
- Annual River Cleanups
- Adopt-A-Stream monitoring and certification
- Georgia Master Naturalist Course
- Using Pesticides Safely
- Food & Safety Recall Links
- Citrus Greening - Jessica Warren, ANR Agent in Camden County discusses the citrus disease as it is now showing up in Georgia...
Explore Georgia is the official Georgia tourism & travel site. Click the above image to view an itinerary of Coastal Georgia area sites of interest.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
MyIPM App link MyIPM app helps fruit growers manage pests.
Nostoc Algae link Too much water can make Nostoc algae flourish and turfgrass suffer.
4-H2O Camp link Three-day camp educates Georgia 4-H students about importance of water as a natural resource.