Fundraisers & Donations
Fundraising for Camp & 4-H Programs
Everyone loves getting a better deal, so why not participate in some of our Fundraiser Programs to get the best deal on summer camp or summer programs, and help your local 4-H Program at the same time! Additional fundraisers will be added throughout the program year as opportunities are available. Some fundraisers are club specific and may not appear on this page.
Vidalia Onion Sale
Order onions on line and either mail or drop off payment to our office.
- Proceeds from this fundraiser will help offset the cost of summer camp for 4-Her’s selling onions. All other proceeds will be used to help support general 4-H programming.
- Onions purchases come in two options: a (10lb) box for $11each or a (40lb) box for $40 each. Please complete the form below to place your order. Once your order is completed, please submit payment to our office.
- PAYMENT INFO: Our office is only able to accept cash or check. Make checks payable to: Camden County Extension/4-H and put ‘onions’ on the memo line. If dropping off payment or to order at the office, our address is 1409 Georgia Avenue, Woodbine, GA. There is a payment box mounted beside our front door. You will find some payment slips in the soil and water exchange box by our front door. If you wish to mail a check, send it to Camden County Extension/4-H, Attn: Onions, P. O. Box 309, Woodbine, GA 31569.
- All orders and payments must be received by April 18th. All orders are finalized when payment is received. The tentative pickup date is April 28, at our office in Woodbine. You will be emailed if the farm has to change our pick up date.
Thank you for supporting Camden 4-H! If you have any questions, please call our office 912-576-3219.
If you are interested in selling onions, please contact Shawnie Sahadeo, 4-H Agent at email@example.com or call our office at 912-576-3219 for details.
Camden County 4-H appreciates all donations!
Camden County 4-H serves youth in grades 4-12 and provides safe environments for them to experience hands-on learning that incorporates opportunities for mastery, belonging, independence, and generosity that will help shape them into productive citizens as they develop and grow.
We participate in several Georgia 4-H events at the district and state levels, deliver in-school programming in all public school 5th grade classrooms, serve youth through special interest clubs, and offer leadership opportunities and life skill lessons for our older grade levels. We do all of this with the help of an awesome team of screened volunteers and community involvement. All of our funding and supplies is obtained through user fees, donations, and sponsors.
If you are interested in supporting Camden County 4-H, there are several ways you can contribute to the positive development of our community’s youth:
- Summer Camp Sponsorship ($400 per youth)
- Sponsor snacks/dessert for a County Council meeting ($75)
- Awards Banquet (any amount helps)
- Project Achievement Participants (any amount helps)
- 5th Grade Club meetings (any amount helps)
- Designated Specialty Club Donation (any amount helps)
- Unrestricted Donations*
- Donate your time to share your expertise at a meeting
4-H is a non-profit organization, and any donations would be tax-deductible.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration, and for helping us “make the best better”!
*Unrestricted donations can be used for supporting our program in many ways—including training and professional development; lodging, food, and transportation for
4-H’ers attending competitions and events; and other miscellaneous program expenses.
If you are interested in making a donation to Camden County 4-H, please contact Shawnie Sahadeo, 4-H Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 912-576-3219 for details.