Radon is a colorless, tasteless and odorless gas that can cause lung cancer. Radon is released into the soil and easily enters your home through the foundation and well water. It can build up to dangerous levels inside houses, schools, and other buildings.
The only way to know if you have radon is to test!
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- ELEVATE Workshop for Couples
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- UGA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance