High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Help for Homeowner Associations: Your County Extension Agent Has Answers (C 1175)
- 2019 Vidalia Onion Extension and Research Report (AP 114-1)
- Packinghouse Environmental Monitoring Programs Series: Using ATP, Protein, and Allergen Swabs (B 1524-3)
- Southeastern Peach, Nectarine, and Plum Pest Management and Culture Guide (B 1171)
- Mite Vector of Rose Rosette Virus (C 1176)
- Hunting Billbug: Biology and Management in Turfgrass (C 1173)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.