High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Alfalfa Management in Georgia (B 1350)
- Georgia Corn Diagnostic Guide (B 1221)
- Home Garden Series: Growing Cucumbers in the Home Garden (C 1034)
- Abiotic Injuries and Disorders of Turfgrasses in Georgia (B 1258)
- Commercial Production and Management of Carrots (B 1175)
- Commercial Production and Management of Cabbage and Leafy Greens (B 1181)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.