High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 1000 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
Dozens of UGA Extension publications have been translated into Spanish. View these publications by category on our Publicaciones en Español page.
- Management Strategies to Reduce Heat Stress, Prevent Mastitis and Improve Milk Quality in Dairy Cows and Heifers (B 1426)
- Sampling and Managing Whiteflies in Georgia Cotton (C 1184)
- Cotton Production and the Boll Weevil in Georgia: History, Cost of Control, and Benefits of Eradication (RB 428)
- Initial Steps for Detecting Plant-Parasitic Nematode Problems in Vegetables (C 1126)
- 2023 Vegetable Extension and Research Report (AP 113-5)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. Organics (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Los Arándanos y Su Producción (C 1278-SP)
- Spanish Series: Uso Seguro de la Motosierra: El Plan de Cinco Pasos para el Corte de un Árbol (C 1220-SP)
- Spanish Series: Estrategias de Detección de Celo para Ganado Lechero (B 1212-SP)
- Spanish Series: Identificación y Control de Lespedeza en Céspedes (B 1395-SP)
- Spanish Series: Enfermedades de los Céspedes en Georgia: Identificación y Control (B 1233-SP)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.