High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- How to Set Up a Post-Emergence Directed and Shielded Herbicide Sprayer for Cotton (B 1069)
- Control of Common Pests of Landscape Plants (B 1074)
- Profitable Cattle Marketing for the Cow-Calf Producer (B 1078)
- Peanut Digger and Combine Efficiency (B 1087)
- Millipedes and Centipedes (B 1088)
- Pesticide Storage and Mixing Facilities (B 1095)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.