High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
Dozens of UGA Extension publications have been translated into Spanish. View these publications by category on our Publicaciones en Español page.
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Spanish Series: Seguir Adelante: Cuando sus Ingresos Disminuyen (C 1041-1-SP)
- Coma Saludable Mantengase Activo Series: ¿Cuánta Agua Debería Beber? (C 1037-02-SP)
- Coma Saludable Mantengase Activo Series: El Agua Ayuda a los Niños a Tener Éxito (C 1037-03-SP)
- Coma Saludable Mantengase Activo Series: Comer una Variedad de Alimentos Puede ser Divertido (C 1037-05-SP)
- Coma Saludable Mantengase Activo Series: El Desayuno es el Combustible para su Día (C 1037-06-SP)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.