High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Granulate Ambrosia Beetle: Biology and Management (C 1160)
- UGA Programs for Controlling Glyphosate-Resistant Palmer Amaranth in 2019 Cotton (C 952)
- Rhodesgrass Mealybug: Biology and Management (C 1159)
- Biology and Management of Thrips Affecting the Production Nursery and Landscape (C 1158)
- Two-Lined Spittlebug: Biology and Management in Turfgrass (C 1157)
- Feeding for Improved Yield of Milk Components (B 1512)
- Weed Control Options for the Home Vegetable Gardener (C 1144)
- Management of Turfgrass Insect Pests and Pollinator Protection (C 1127)
- Sweet Potato Production and Pest Management in Georgia (B 1489)
- Variety Selection and Seed Saving for Organic Growers (B 1486)
- Baleage: Frequently Asked Questions (B 1508)
- Organic Poultry Production vs. Other Systems (C 1139)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.