High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Georgia School Garden Calendar (C 1166)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Home and Garden Edition (SB 48)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Commercial Edition (SB 28)
- Low-Volume Irrigation Systems for Blueberry with Chemigation and Fertigation Suggestions (B 1504)
- Maximizing Poultry Manure Use through Nutrient Management Planning (B 1245)
- Best Management Practices in the Landscape (C 873)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.