High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Japanese Beetles in the Nursery and Landscape (C 1167)
- Organic Cool-Season Vegetable Crop Rotations for the Southeast (B 1498)
- 2001 Soybean, Sorghum Grain and Silage, Grain Millet, and Summer Annual Forages Performance Tests (RR 676)
- 2000-2001 Small Grains Performance Tests (RR 673)
- 1999-2000 Small Grains Performance Tests (RR 666)
- Georgia School Garden Calendar (C 1166)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.