High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Native Plants, Drought Tolerance, and Pest Resistance (C 1122)
- Tree Ownership and Responsibility (C 1099)
- 2018 Georgia Plant Disease Loss Estimates (AP 102-11)
- Windows User-Friendly Feed Formulation for Poultry and Swine (RB 438)
- Uso Seguro de la Motosierra: El Plan de Cinco Pasos para el Corte de un Árbol (C 1220-SP)
- Southeastern Peach, Nectarine, and Plum Pest Management and Culture Guide (B 1171)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.