High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- How Wetlands Benefit Georgia Agriculture (B 1519)
- Maintaining Commercial Citrus in Georgia (B 1520)
- Urban Entomology Pest Series: Managing Tawny Crazy Ants: Guidelines for the Pest Management Professional (B 1521)
- Service Animals on U-Pick Farms (C 1153)
- Mold and Moisture Home Inspection (C 1083)
- Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite: Avoiding Bed Bugs in Your Home (C 1108)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.