High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Best Practices for Growing, Harvesting, and Handling Produce in the Field and the Packinghouse (B 1515)
- Developing a Recall Plan: A Guide for Small Food Processing Facilities (B 1509)
- Hurricane and Wind Damage to Trees and Shrubs in Nurseries (C 1149)
- Preparing and Calibrating a No-Till or Conventional Drill for Establishing Forage or Cover Crops (B 1510)
- Vineyard Canopy Management: Shoot Thinning (C 1152)
- Geraniums (B 790)
- Management of Turfgrass Insect Pests and Pollinator Protection (C 1127)
- Weed Control Options for the Home Vegetable Gardener (C 1144)
- Variety Selection and Seed Saving for Organic Growers (B 1486)
- Sweet Potato Production and Pest Management in Georgia (B 1489)
- Organic Poultry Production vs. Other Systems (C 1139)
- Baleage: Frequently Asked Questions (B 1508)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.