High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- How Wetlands Benefit Georgia Agriculture (B 1519)
- Controlling Lace Bugs on Ornamental Grasses (C 1143)
- Vaccination as a Tool to Control Mastitis in Dairy Cows (B 1501)
- Dormant Spur and Cane Pruning Bunch Grapevines (B 1505)
- How to Control Citrus Leafminers (C 1145)
- Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders of Southeastern Beef Cattle (B 1503)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.