High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Ground Covers for Shaded Landscapes in North Georgia (C 1238)
- Take-All Root Rot of Warm-Season Grasses (C 1102)
- Fertilizing the Home Garden (C 1179)
- Fungus Gnats: A Tiny Nuisance of Houseplants (C 1250)
- An Introduction to Hemp Chemistry and Lab Results (C 1209)
- A Dozen Egg Abnormalities: How They Affect Egg Quality (C 1255)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.