High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Managing Organic Refuse: Options for Green Industry Professionals (C 982)
- Record Keeping for Dairy Operations in Georgia (C 978)
- Organic Vidalia Onion Production (C 913)
- Soil and Fertilizer Management Considerations for Forage Systems in Georgia (B 1346)
- Forage Systems for Horses in Georgia (B 1224)
- Sorghum Insect Pests and Their Management (B 1283)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.