High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Evaluating Horse Conformation (B 1400)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.