High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- 2023 Southeast Regional Caneberry Integrated Management Guide (AP 121-3)
- 2022 Vidalia Onion Extension and Research Report (AP 114-3)
- Evaluating Fruit Quality of Citrus Varieties in Georgia (C 1275)
- Seed Saving in Georgia Gardens: A starter guide for schools, communities, and homes (C 1242)
- Pulse Width Modulation Technology for Agricultural Sprayers (C 1277)
- Crape Myrtle Bark Scale: An Emerging Invasive Pest in the Nursery and Landscape (C 1234)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.