High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
Dozens of UGA Extension publications have been translated into Spanish. View these publications by category on our Publicaciones en Español page.
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Spanish Series: Las Recetas de Limpieza Ecológicas para un Hogar Saludable (C 1117-SP)
- Spanish Series: Enfermedades de los Céspedes en Georgia: Identificación y Control (B 1233-SP)
- Spanish Series: Enfermedades Más Comunes de Plantas Ornamentales en Georgia (B 1238-SP)
- Spanish Series: La Biología de Termitas Subterráneas del Este de los Estados Unidos (B 1209-SP)
- Spanish Series: Resolviendo Problemas Después del Parto (B 1211-SP)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.