High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- When Your Income Drops Series: Taking Care of You and Your Family (C 1041-7)
- Propagating Disease-Free Blueberry Plants from Softwood Cuttings (B 1540)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Home and Garden Edition (SB 48)
- Preparing and Calibrating a No-Till or Conventional Drill for Establishing Forage or Cover Crops (B 1510)
- Native Plants of North Georgia: A Photo Guide for Plant Enthusiasts (B 1339)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.