High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 800 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Hurricane and Wind Damage to Trees and Shrubs in Nurseries (C 1149)
- Developing a Recall Plan: A Guide for Small Food Processing Facilities (B 1509)
- Home Garden Plums (B 1518)
- Sod Webworms: Biology and Management in Turfgrass (C 1156)
- Best Management Practices of Integrated Mosquito Management (C 1154)
- Principles of Irrigation and Scheduling for Vegetable Crops in Georgia (B 1511)
What are Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.