High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 1000 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
Dozens of UGA Extension publications have been translated into Spanish. View these publications by category on our Publicaciones en Español page.
- Spanish Series: Lista de Verificación para el Mantenimiento del Hogar (C 1082-SP)
- Spanish Series: Seguir Adelante: Cuando sus Ingresos Disminuyen (C 1041-1-SP)
- Spanish Series: Estrategias de Detección de Celo para Ganado Lechero (B 1212-SP)
- Spanish Series: Identificación y Control de Lespedeza en Céspedes (B 1395-SP)
- Spanish Series: Enfermedades de los Céspedes en Georgia: Identificación y Control (B 1233-SP)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.