High-Quality Print Publications
In addition to more than 900 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase.
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Home and Garden Edition (SB 48)
- Georgia Pest Management Handbook — Commercial Edition (SB 28)
- Elevate Your Relationship Series: When Baby Makes Three: Making Time for Two (C 1052-01)
- Elevate Your Relationship Series: Empty Nest, Now What? (C 1052-02)
- Elevate Your Relationship Series: Let’s Talk S-E-X (C 1052-03)
- Elevate Your Relationship Series: Love for a Lifetime: Acting on Your Love for Your Spouse (C 1052-04)
- Home Garden Series: Vegetable Garden Calendar (C 943)
- Native Plants for Georgia Part I: Trees, Shrubs and Woody Vines (B 987)
- Your Household Water Quality: Odors in Your Water (C 1016)
- Understanding Laboratory Wastewater Tests: I. ORGANICS (BOD, COD, TOC, O&G) (C 992)
- Conversion Tables, Formulas and Suggested Guidelines for Horticultural Use (B 931)
- Time Management: 10 Strategies for Better Time Management (C 1042)
What are UGA Extension Publications?
A numbered UGA Extension publication has been peer reviewed, has enough substance to stand on its own, and is written to be used and understood by the public. All numbered publications have been written by university faculty to provide information on topics including the environment, agriculture, health, families and the home landscape.