Help Us Support Georgia
Even though a majority of our funding comes from federal, state, and local government appropriations or through grants, private and in-kind giving helps us extend our reach into communities and provides access to supplies, transportation, and implements programs that otherwise would not be feasible. Private support has helped local Extension offices with:
- Youth scholarships to programs and camps
- Transportation for 4-H'ers to events
- Awards and recognition
- Educational teaching supplies and equipment
Support Your Local Office
Local donations can be made directly to any Extension office in person, by mail or online through one of the specific funds below.
Specific Fund Lists through the UGA Foundation's Georgia Fund
- Cooperative Extension General Fund
- UGA 4-H General Fund
- Chatham County Cooperative Extension Program Fund
- Colquitt County Cooperative Extension Program Support Fund
- Floyd County Cooperative Extension Youth Development Fund
- Fowler 4-H Agent Endowment
- Gwinnett County Extension Service Development Fund
- Muscogee County Cooperative Extension Youth Development Endowment
- National Association of Extension 4-H Agents (NAE4HA) Fund
- Patricia Dabbs Hackney Youth Development Program Support Endowment
- Polk County Cooperative Extension Fund
- Polk County Cooperative Extension Program Support Endowment
- Pulaski County Cooperative Extension Program Support Endowment
- Rock Eagle Fund
- Ted and Gerrye Jenkins Outstanding Leadership Scholarship Fund for 4-H camp counselors
- Tift County Cooperative Extension and 4-H Program Support Endowment
Support Georgia 4-H Across the State
The Georgia 4-H Foundation solicits gifts from 4-H alumni, friends, corporations, foundations, and businesses to fund defined programmatic areas and capital improvements. The Foundation continues to support the 4-H centers in the state.
Other Ways to Give
Put your gift to work immediately by giving online.
Checks to UGA Extension must be made payable to the "UGA Foundation" and can be sent to UGA CAES Office of External Relations, 117 Four Towers, Athens, GA 30602-7072. Please indicate the program area or fund you wish to support.
Periodic Gifts by Credit Card or Bank Draft
To make gifts by electronic funds transfer (EFT) or by preauthorized credit card transactions, download the recurring gifts authorization form. This option allows donors to make regular payments through EFT from their banking institutions or by way of credit card charges.
If you or your spouse work for or serve on the board of a company that matches gifts, maximize the value of your gift by applying for a grant to double or triple your support. Matching gift credit is extended for both the UGA Presidents Club and Partners Program members.
Gifts by Wills, Bequests, and Other Ways of Giving
Visit the UGA Foundation Office of Gift and Estate Planning's website to learn about current and special deferred gift vehicles, the Heritage Society or to receive more information on gifts and estate planning.