Along the path to homeownership, there may be many twists and turns, but the rewards are numerous. Before you buy a home take time to learn more about the process. If you have never owned a home, then it is a good idea to take a homebuyer education class, and it may be required by the lender. Classes are available online from UGA Extension partner eHomeAmerica, or in-person from Chatham County Extension.
UGA Extension is a HUD approved housing counseling agency. Since 2005, trained professionals have been assisting homebuyers, homeowners, and renters address their housing needs.
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- ELEVATE Workshop for Couples
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Environments in Early Care & Education Self-Paced Course
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- Radon Testing
- UGA Volunteer Income Tax Assistance