Teach, learn and grow as a 4-H environmental educator
Working in an office isn't for you? Want to try out teaching but not in a traditional classroom setting? Consider working with youth as a seasonal educator.
We hire a few dozen educators every year to inspire young minds from the north Georgia mountains to the coast. Positions are available at each of our 4-H facilities: Wahsega 4-H Center (near Dahlonega), Fortson 4-H Center (in Hampton), Rock Eagle 4-H Center (near Eatonton), Burton 4-H Center (on Tybee Island) and Camp Jekyll and 4-H Tidelands Nature Center (on Jekyll Island). Housing and a limited insurance policy are available.
- enjoy working outdoors
- desire to teach students about the environment
- ability to work as part of a team
- commitment and genuine interest in youth development
- well-developed communication skills
- creativity and dynamic personality