Project Achievement helps 4-H'ers develop both oral and written communication skills while providing the opportunity to showcase a topic of their interest, performance arts or culinary skills.
Pick any topic you are interested in! Do research to start becoming an expert on your topic.
Create visual aids to help the audience understand your topic.
Tell us anything and everything about it (factual information, of course) in a presentation.
Have fun with other 4-H’ers while creating your presentations and at the district competition!
- Cloverleaf Project Achievement is open to youth in 4th-6th grades.
- Jr Project Achievement, 7th-8th graders
- Sr Project Achievement, 9th-12th graders
- Contact the 4-H office for more information and to register
Cost: NONE! to participate.
- 4-H covers registration fees, transportation to district competition, meals at the competition, a full weekend at Rock Eagle for the Jr/Sr competition! We even provide printing and poster supplies if needed.
- Out of pocket costs would be limited to other materials for visual aids and activities/concessions at the district competition.
BONUS: Participating in District Project Achievement earns scholarship $$ for summer camp!