In addition to knowing what to teach in RME, there are important lessons from the field that can support educators in their efforts to engage diverse audiences and community partners. Cultivating Healthy Couple and Marital Relationships: A Guide to Effective Programming is a resource developed by members from the NERMEN working group to share these best practice tips.
- Eat Healthy, Be Active
- ELEVATE Couples Education Curricula
- PUT IT UP! Food Preservation for Youth
- Rite Bite Diabetes Cooking School
- School Garden Curriculum
- The National Extension Relationship and Marriage Education Model
- The Science Behind Our Food Lesson Plans