With both the demand and the need for broader offerings of RME, a large number of programs have been developed, presenting somewhat of a dilemma for practitioners who are interested in providing effective programming that is research-informed. In an effort to guide RME programming, members of the NERMEN working group developed a model reflecting the key patterns of thinking and behaviors associated with healthy, stable couple relationships that can be taught in an educational setting.
- A Guide to Effective Programming
- Eat Healthy, Be Active
- ELEVATE Couples Education Curricula
- PUT IT UP! Food Preservation for Youth
- Rite Bite Diabetes Cooking School
- School Garden Curriculum
- The Science Behind Our Food Lesson Plans