Contact Your County Office
The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires that packaged foods bear nutrition labeling if: (1) the annual gross sales of food to consumers is greater than $50,000, or (2) it has more than 100 employees, or (3) has sales of more than 100,000 units per year. An Extension Food Science specialists can provide a nutrition facts panel in digital format ready to put into your label for a nominal fee.
For more information, visit the website.
Food Science & Technology Extension Website