Don't let your event be in the news for making customers and friends sick! UGA Extension agents in many Georgia counties provide programs to teach the how-to's of safe food handling for members of community organizations such as churches, festivals, farmers markets and others who serve food to the public.
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a variety of food-related programs and services for the home and small business.
- Better Process Control School
- Food Safety for Concession Stands
- HACCP Certification Short Course for Meat & Poultry
- Home Food Preservation Classes
- Nutrition Facts Panel
- Process Approval for Food Products
- Product Classification
- ServSafe® Training
- Starting a New Food Business in Georgia