This diabetes cooking school teaches the meal planning and food preparation skills that will reduce calories, control carbohydrate, modify fat and increase fiber so those affected by diabetes can achieve better blood glucose and blood pressure control. Each lesson includes a script, handouts and Power Point slides.
- A Guide to Effective Programming
- Eat Healthy, Be Active
- ELEVATE Couples Education Curricula
- PUT IT UP! Food Preservation for Youth
- School Garden Curriculum
- The National Extension Relationship and Marriage Education Model
- The Science Behind Our Food Lesson Plans