Bartow County Master Gardener Extension Volunteers:
General Forms and References
Recordkeeping and Forms:
- MGLOG Volunteer Reporting System
The deadline for reporting all volunteer hours is December 31st to be included in the County Annual Summary.
- Log Sheet (pdf)
To be used only if you are unable to use MGLOG.
- 2023 Annual Intent to Renew Form (pdf)
Please complete a recommitment form each year and submit to the Extension office by December 31st.
- Georgia Master Gardener Reporting Forms
- Project Proposal Form (pdf)
This form should be completed for any new group project proposals that require approval by the Master Gardener membership. This should be submitted to the current president to be included on the next meeting's agenda for consideration.
- Committee Chair Planning Guide (pdf)
- Project Committees and Coordinators (pdf)
- Project Coordinator Job Descriptions (pdf)
- Educational Activity Report (pdf)
The Committee Chair(s) or Project Coordinator(s) should complete one Educational Activity Report (EAR) for each Master Gardener program, seminar, activity, or event. Please submit to the Extension office by the 5th of the month following any activity.
Quick Reference Links:
Signup Online to Volunteer:
- Rose Lawn Plant Sales and Fundraisers (19)
- Workshops and Presentations (03)
- Keep Bartow Beautiful Projects (05): Arbor Day, Shakespeare Garden, Hardin Bridge, Neel's Landing, Hayes Park, & School Garden Workdays
- Extension Office Help Desk (17)
Click the above links anytime you want to signup or see what you've already signed up for online.
- Seminar/Program Sign-in Form (pdf)
This form may be used for general audience registration at any Master Gardener seminar or program.
- Seminar/Program Evaluations (pdf)
This form may be used for general audience evaluation at any Master Gardener seminar or program.
- Seminar PowerPoint Template (ppt)
- Internet References for Master Gardeners
- Extension Office Orientation Video
- BCMG Yahoo Email Account Login
- Lecture Slides for MGEV Trainees
- Program Development Team Meeting Minutes
- Events Calendar
Please send all forms to the following address:
- University of Georgia Master Gardener Website:
- Georgia Master Gardener Association Website:
- International Master Gardener Conference:
- Georgia Gardening Events:
- The State Botanical Garden of Georgia at UGA:
- University of Georgia Center for Urban Agriculture:
- Common Garden and Landscape Pesticide Products Available to Homeowners: