News & Events
Local Programs, News, and Events:
- Take The 40 Gallon Challenge: Pledge to Save Water Today!
- Cartersville Farmer's Market: Saturdays (8am - noon), May through September
- Adairsville Farmer's Market: Saturdays (8am-noon), June through August
- Upcoming Extension Programs Around Georgia
- ServSafe Certification Classes
- Lawn & Garden News Stories
- Growing & Mowing in Bartow County
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrtition Assistance Program) Education
- Home & Garden (BARTOWGA-L)
- General Agriculture (BARTOWAG-L)
- Commercial Horticulture (BARTOWHORT-L)
- Equine Producer (BARTOWEQUINE-L)
- 4-H & Youth (BARTOW4H-L)
- Family & Consumer Science (BARTOWFACS-L)
- Soil Testing
- Water Testing
- Forage Testing
- Weed Identification
- Insect Identification
- Nematode Assays
- Plant Diseases
- Radon Testing
- Turfgrass Disorders
- Tree Disorders
- Wildlife Identification
- Plant Identification
For more information on Bartow County agriculture programs and testing services, visit the Agriculture & Natural Resources page.
Upcoming EventsSee More Events
Aug 13 - Aug 14 Northwest District 4-H Update Staff Training Rome, GA - (22.0 Miles)
Aug 13 Great Georgia Pollinator Census Info Session Learn about how you can participate in the pollinator census as we discuss how to collect data, identify insects, and more. Rome, GA - (33.0 Miles)
Aug 14 - Aug 15 Northwest District 4-H Update Staff Training Griffin, GA - (71.0 Miles)
COVID-19 Strategies Food Science and Technology researchers examine relevant studies to identify and share practicable information for use in the food industry.
Global Resource One-of-a-kind lab conducts and collaborates in worldwide research on the black fly.
Researcher Honored Blaauw’s research focuses on the No. 1 pest concern for peach growers in Georgia — San Jose scale.