Forms & Volunteer Information
On this page you will find 4-H'er Events Forms and UGA Volunteer Forms, or scroll down!
*The 4-H Screened Adult Leader in Charge/PC 4-H Office must have a current one for ALL 4-H'ers participating in an activities/events. They will be collected and then retained by the PC office afterwards.
- CODE OF CONDUCT - NEW! Parents will receive an online agreement in their email.
Updated each school year, student and adult signatures required.
- *MEDICAL INFORMATION & RELEASE FORM (MIRF)
Note: New/updated one needed for each separate type of 4-H event.
- *MEDICINE FORM - Update Coming Soon
- GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM (Non-5th grade classroom club form)
Traditionally printed on cardstock and like all forms, are available in our Extension Office
- TRANSPORTATION WAIVER FORM - Update Coming Soon
- Other state 4-H Forms
Required for all adults who will be transporting or working with any 4-H'ers who are not their own, and/or handling financial items in any way on behalf of 4-H/extension.
There will also be an additional email from UGA sent after initial screening requesting information for a background check. This is a mandatory part of the process to be approved as a screened volunteer.
- VOLUNTEEER APPLICATION LINK
- VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT
- Other resources for volunteers is also available on the Georgia 4-H website
- More about being a volunteer with Georgia 4-H; state newsletter