Recordkeeping and Forms:
- MGLOG Volunteer Reporting System
The deadline for reporting all volunteer hours is January 2 to be included in the County Annual Summary.
- Project List
- Log Sheet (pdf)
To be used only if you are unable to use MGLOG.
- Project Coordinator Job Descriptions (pdf)
- Project Proposal Form use this form when creating new projects or committees.
Quick Reference Links:
GMGA Registration information-You can check your membership Status and register for this calendar year's membership here:
SIGNUP ONLINE TO VOLUNTEER:
Click the above link anytime you want to signup for Office Volunteer Activities, Demonstration Garden Volunteer Time, or Community Events or to see what you've already signed up for online.
- Seminar/Program Sign-in Form (pdf) This form may be used for general audience registration at any Master Gardener seminar or program.
- EAR/Educational Activity Report Complete this form after conducting a public program or seminar.
- Seminar/Program Evaluations
This QR code should be shared with the audience following any Master Gardener program or seminar.
- Seminar PowerPoint Template (ppt)