Recordkeeping and Forms:
- MGLOG Volunteer Reporting System
The deadline for reporting all volunteer hours is January 2 to be included in the County Annual Summary.
- Project List
- Log Sheet (pdf)
To be used only if you are unable to use MGLOG.
- Project Coordinator Job Descriptions (pdf)
- Project Proposal Form use this form when creating new projects or committees.
Quick Reference Links:
GMGA Registration information-You can check your membership Status and register for this calendar year's membership here:
SIGNUP ONLINE TO VOLUNTEER:
Click the above link anytime you want to signup for Office Volunteer Activities, Demonstration Garden Volunteer Time, or Community Events or to see what you've already signed up for online.
Program Planning Guidelines and Resources
- Seminar/Program Sign-in Form (pdf) This form may be used for general audience registration at any Master Gardener seminar or program.
- EAR/Educational Activity Report Complete this form after conducting a public program or seminar.
- Seminar/Program Evaluations
This QR code should be shared with the audience following any Master Gardener program or seminar.
- Seminar PowerPoint Template (ppt)