5th - 6th Grade
5th & 6th Grade - Important Dates
2022 School Project Achievement Days--SPA Days!
WCA: January 7
CFES: January 14
DCES: January 18
OCES: January 19
MBES: January 20
HSES: January 21
RBES: January 25
OCMS, MBMS, ACAD: 6th Grade 4-H Members automatically advance to DPA.
School-County-District Contest Levels:
• School Level: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Project Winners will be announced at the conclusion of each SPA Day.
• County Level: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Project Winners will be notified by January 25 by email and letter. Students must RSVP by January 28 if they plan to compete at the district level.
• District Level: Oconee Co. 4-H members compete at Rock Eagle 4-H Center on February 19, 2022.
District Project Achievement Practice Days:
Date: January--dates TBD
Time: after school until 5:00 P.M.
Location: Extension Office
District Project Achievement Contest:
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022
Time: Tentatively Meet at the Civic Center Office at 7:30 A.M.
Location: Rock Eagle 4-H Center in Eatonton, Georgia
Cloverleaf Project Areas
|Agricultural Awareness||Engineering &
||Poultry and Egg
|Between Meal Snacks||Food Fare||Human Development
|Bicycle||Food for Fitness||Interior Design
|Cat Care||Food for Health
||Sheep & Meat
|Clothing & Textiles||Food Safety &
|Marine & Costal
|Communications||Forestry & Wood
|Fresh Water Fish
|Outdoor Survival Skills||Target Sports|
|Paleontology||Time and Money
|Crafts||General Recreation||Performing Arts
|Creative Stitchery||General Science||Performing Arts
|Dairy and Milk Science||Geology||Performing Arts
|Workforce Preparation &
|Dog Care & Training||Herpetology||Plants, Soils, and
- Project Achievement Friends Book (Passed out in October 5th grade club meetings)
- Can You Bring It? - List detailing which props can and cannot be used during a presentation
- Helpful Tips for Parents
- Example Presentations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Georgia 4-H Website