The Georgia Master Beekeeper Program is an intensive four-step program designed to provide participants the opportunity to increase their knowledge about all things dealing with bees and beekeeping. The program gives participants the opportunity to learn and also teach others about beekeeping and promote the industry. It also helps establish the participant as an authority and an educational resource in his or her community. Individualized instruction is provided through a series of classroom lectures and hands-on workshops by experts in the field of beekeeping.
- Georgia Green Landscape Steward Program
- Landscape Pest Management Insect Identification
- Master Composter
- Master Gardener Extension Volunteer Program
- Master Naturalist
- On-Site and Telephone Consultation
- Soil and Water Testing Services