About UGA Extension Gwinnett
UGA Extension Gwinnett County offers educational programs in the areas of horticulture and agriculture, food safety and nutrition, and leadership and citizenship for youth. UGA Extension operates through a unique partnership with Gwinnett County, the University of Georgia, the State of Georgia and the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Backed by specialists and a network of resources, Extension Agents have been on the job in Georgia since 1914.
Our mission is to extend lifelong learning to Georgia citizens through unbiased, research-based education in agriculture, the environment, communities, youth and families.
- Our pre-order window is from Tuesday, January 2, 2024 to Friday, March 1, 2024.
- Please print off the order form from the link below and stop by our office to pay by credit card* or check; or mail a check to our address with your order form. *American Express not accepted.
- Please no phone orders and no internet orders.
- Our office address is UGA Extension Gwinnett / 750 South Perry Street, Suite 400 / Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Pre-sale pick up and our bonus sale is on Thursday, March 14, 2024 from 9:00am to 5:45pm
- Use the Davis Road entrance of the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds at 2405 Sugarloaf Parkway, Lawrenceville GA 30046.
- Purchases at the bonus sale are for our pre-sale customers only and are check or credit card.
- No refunds or late pickups.
- All plants left after 5:45 will be considered a donation.
- If you have questions, please contact Lisa Klein at email@example.com or call 678-377-4010
A Remarkable Journey When Phyllicia Thomas walked across the stage to accept her degree in environmental law in December 2023, it was the culmination of two journeys — one toward a dream set upon as a high school student and the other an unforeseen detour she navigated with determination and the steadfast support of her family.
Multilingual Extension Programs The Gwinnett County Extension office received a $250,000 budget increase from the Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners to increase staffing and expand community educational outreach and engagement to underrepresented groups around the county.
Research Expenditures This marks the fifth consecutive year of growth for the university.
Gwinnett 4-H has programs for 5th through 12th grades. We offer younger K-4 children the opportunity to participate in their own Cloverbud Council meetings.
4-H has started its new year! Currently we are offering 4-H programs in person. If you would like more information on how to join in our meetings and fun activities, please contact Brittany James at 678.377.4020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom Into Science Georgia 4-H one-hour educational programs that expose participants to a variety of science-related careers.
- Blast Off with Georgia 4-H on a series of virtual missions from the comfort of your home! Have fun. Make stuff. Learn new things.
- Coloring Pages
- Junior Camp Video!