Gwinnett 4-H has programs for 5th through 12th grades. We offer younger K-4 children the opportunity to participate in their own Cloverbud Council meetings.
4-H has started its new year! Currently we are offering 4-H programs at a virtual level. If you would like more information on how to join in our virtual meetings and fun activities, please contact Pam Bloch at 678.377.4025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cloverleaf Project Achievement
The contest will be held virtually this year. Registration is due January 21, 2022. Open to all 4th-6th grade students! Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each category.
How do you get started?
1. Pick a topic that interests YOU! It can be anything!
2. Research that topic using credible resources.
3. Write your speech! Include an introduction (with a catchy hook), three body paragraphs highlighting your topic, and a conclusion.
4. Create your poster! It can be a trifold board or regular poster board. Be sure to use large words and pictures so that your poster can be seen clearly in the video submission! Your poster should complement your speech.
5. Time yourself! Your speech should be 4-6 minutes long!
6. Other important items: Practice your speech like you are filming it to be sure where you and your poster can be seen; use props if you have them, be animated and enthusiastic! Consider putting your speech on index cards.
7. Questions? Contact Pam Bloch at email@example.com
Crafts Project: Origami
Dairy and Milk Science Project: Discovering Dairy Cows
Environmental Science Project: Be Water Smart
Health Project: Facts About Broken Bones
International Project: The Eiffel Tower
- Zoom Into Science Georgia 4-H one-hour educational programs that expose participants to a variety of science-related careers.
- Blast Off with Georgia 4-H on a series of virtual missions from the comfort of your home! Have fun. Make stuff. Learn new things.
- Coloring Pages
- Junior Camp Video!