2018-19 Pike County Archery Team
Pike County 4-H is offering an excellent archery program including field, target, and 3D archery for grades 4th thru 12th.
- All boys and girls are welcome. We have a great certified coaching staff! If you're a beginner or a great shot you will enjoy the opportunities we offer.
- Registration is September - October. Archery practices start in September and ends in April each calendar school year. Practice is every Saturday morning. Indoor competition is held at Perry, GA in January and outdoor competition is held at Rock Eagle 4-H Center in April.
Head Coach: Chris Nix
Registration Fee $75
Registration for this Season begins September 15th at Chesnut Oak.
Indoor Archery Match: January 18, 2019
State Archery Match: April 27, 2019
2019 Pike County Shotgun Team
- Pike County 4-H is offering an excellent modified trap shotgun program for 7th thru 12th grades with a Hunter Safety Card.
- All boys and girls are welcome. We have a great certified coaching staff. If you're a beginner or a great shot you will enjoy the opportunities we offer.
- Registration is December - February. Shotgun practices start in February and ends in May each calendar school year. Practice is every Saturday morning. Tuesdays and Thursdays practices will be available if coaches are available.
- District Match (state qualifier) is held in April. State Match is held in May. End-of-Season Fun Shoot & Cookout is held the Saturday after State Match.
Head Coach: Tom Jones
Registration Fee $125
Registration Dates: 12/10/2018 - 2/28/19
Practices begin February 2, 2019
SAVE THE DATES:
District Modified Trap Match: April 20,2019
State Modified Trap Match: May 11, 2019
Fun Shoot/Cookout/Awards: May 18, 2019
For more information visit Georgia 4-H S.A.F.E.