What Extension Can Do for You
- Soil Sampling
- Water Testing
- Plant Tissue Diagnosis
- Homeowner Horticulture Classes
- Site visits to homes and farms
- Plant and Insect identification
- Publications on a variety of topics
- Activities for 4-H and Youth Development such as Summer Camp, Project Achievement and Project S.A.F.E. (shotgun and archery)
- Canning and Preserving Information
- Healthy Eating Education
- Child Care Training
- Pressure Cooker Testing
To learn more about any of these services, use the sidebar to navigate through our program areas. Call 478-987-2028 with questions.
They're back!!!! Please see our "Homeowners" section for the schedule of our "Gardening with the Masters" classes for Fall!
Georgia National Fair Contests-Open to all Enrolled 4-H'ers
Every year at the Georgia National Fair there are opportunities for 4-H'ers to compete in FREE contests. These competitions allow 4-H'ers to showcase their talents in a variety of ways. Click HERE to see the contests that are available and how to sign up! Please submit your registration form to the 4-H Office by September 16th at 5:00pm.
4-H Week link Georgia has one of the largest state 4-H programs in the country.
Whitefly Management link USDA grant provides funding for researchers at three different institutions: UGA, Fort Valley State University and USDA-ARS.
Land Judging link Liberty County Senior Team to represent Georgia at the 2020 National Land Judging Competition.