What Extension Can Do for You
- Soil Sampling
- Water Testing
- Plant Tissue Diagnosis
- Homeowner Horticulture Classes
- Site visits to homes and farms
- Plant and Insect identification
- Publications on a variety of topics
- Activities for 4-H and Youth Development such as Summer Camp, Project Achievement and Project S.A.F.E. (shotgun and archery)
- Canning and Preserving Information
- Healthy Eating Education
- Child Care Training
- Pressure Cooker Testing
To learn more about any of these services, use the sidebar to navigate through our program areas. Call 478-987-2028 with questions.
Peanut Harvest link This time of year is a cause for celebration for agriculture, the No. 1 industry in Georgia.
Alumni Awards link Agricultural advocates and educators top this year’s list of the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Alumni Association’s best and brightest alumni.
"Life 101" link Randolph County and Whitfield County 4-H programs combine to host "Life 101" conferences.