Junior/Senior Project Achievement
March 2-4, 2018
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Choose a topic within one of these project areas:
- Must submit a portfolio (see below) documenting your learning and work in your project area
- Fulton County 4-H provides transportation to and from the event
- Assistance is available from the 4-H office to prepare your portfolio and demonstration
- You must present your final demonstration to the 4-H office before the competition
Get help preparing your portfolio! Join us at the portfolio workshops below to get one-on-one assistance preparing your portfolio. More details coming soon!
- October 8 - Atlanta History Center, 7th-12th grades
- November 19 - Atlanta History Center, 7th-12th grades
- December 3 - Camp Truitt-Fulton, 7th-12th grades
Parts of Project Achievement
- Portfolio (Due in December)
- Demonstration (Present in March at Rock Eagle)
- Examples of 7th-12th grade demonstrations
Find Parent Resources to assist your child with Project Achievement on the Georgia 4-H website.
Rules & Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity & Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event. Changes are dates and highlighted in green.
The links below take you directly to the Guidebook information for that age group.