4-H Forms & Information
General 4-H Information
4-H is an educational program focusing on leadership, citizenship, public speaking and life skills. 4-H is part of the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension and is one of the largest youth development organizations in the world. Simply, 4-H is a world in which youth and adults learn, grow and work together as catalysts for positive change!
4-H members will need the following forms before participating in activities and events:
- Effingham 4-H Enrollment Form
- Georgia 4-H Medical Information and Release
- Georgia 4-H Medicine Form
- Georgia 4-H Code of Conduct
- 4-H Electronic Consent
- 4-H Participatiton Agreement and Waiver Form
Forms listed above are in pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.