Agriculture & Natural Resources
Lawn & Garden Care
- Soil Testing Instructions
- 5 Minute Guide to a Great Lawn - Centipede
- 5 Minute Guide to a Great Lawn - St. Augustine
- 5 Minute Guide to a Great Lawn - Bermuda
- 5 Minute Guide to a Great Lawn - Zoysia
- Mowing Heights
Pesticide License Credit Hours - To check how many credit hours you have or need (and the due date) for your pesticide license you can go to Georgia Dept. of Ag website and enter your name. Or you can call Teresa at (229) 436-7216 and she will find your info for you.
~You can also check for upcoming programs that offer pesticide credits at this same website.
To obtain a new license you may contact our office and we will send you detailed instructions on how to do this.
Along with this we can send you a blank affidavit that you need to have notarized and bring into our office with you.
There is a $90.00 charge for the commercial license and a $25.00 charge for the private license.