Extension agents in many Georgia counties provide entity-approved trainings to child care providers to help meet state licensing requirements. Trainings include "Super Saturday" events and Early Childhood Institute classes.
For more information, visit the program website.Calendar of Upcoming Trainings
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing
- Walk Georgia