UGA Extension Camden County works through a unique partnership through state and local county government, the University of Georgia and the US Department of Agriculture. Extension strives to enrich the lives of its constituents through education programing in a many different program areas including:
Have questions or want to know more?
Find us on Facebook or contact us at the office at:
PO Box 309
1409 Georgia Ave
Woodbine, GA 31569
Click on the links below for student & volunteer 4-H Forms.
Help support Camden County 4-H with Vidalia Onions!
Call our office to order yours today! Orders will be ready Mother's Day Weekend (May 12th)
4-Hers, want to earn money towards your camp balance? Print off an order from and start selling! All orders and money due by April 13th.
Apr 27 - Apr 29 Southeast Junior Spring Conference for 6th-8th Graders Southeast Junior Spring Conference for 6th-8th Graders Jekyll Island, GA - (17.0 Miles)
May 5 Chatham Childcare Collaborative Super Saturday All workshops are approved by Bright from the Start Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning as part of the annual training requirements for child care providers. Savannah, GA - (82.0 Miles)
Ag & Natural Resources Services
- Testing services for soil, water and plant samples
- Invasive species management initiatives
- Annual River Cleanups
- Adopt-A-Stream monitoring and certification
- Georgia Master Naturalist Course
- Emergency Preparedness & Recovery Resources
- Using Pesticids Safely - February is National Pesticide Safety Education Month
- Firewise Homeowner Education Seminar - June 22 (9am - 3pm)
- Basics for Stormwater Development - April 10-11 - Jekyll Island
- Gardening in the South - Six week course - Saturdays Only - Beginning April 21st
- New Tax Laws Seminar for Georgia Farmers and Landowners - May 15-18 at various locations
- Landscaping for Stormwater Green Infrastructure Solutions - May 18-19 - UGA Marine Ext - Savannah
Distracted Driving link Texting, changing the radio and applying makeup are just a few activities that distract drivers from the road.
Walter Barnard Hill Award link Gaskin's career is focused on the use of conservation methods in traditional agriculture.
Succession Planting link Add new seeds or plants every two weeks for an extra-long harvest season.