Testing Services (Prices include cost of test + postage)
- Forage Testing - Basic test $17; includes moisture, neutral detergent fiber, acid detergent fiber, estimated crude fiber, crude protein, lignin, total digestible nutrients and relative forage quality
- Nitrate Testing in Forages - $15
- Submit hay and silage samples in a gallon ziploc bag
- Plant tissue - Basic test $25; includes total nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, aluminum, boron, copper, zinc, and nickel
- Leaf tissue should be placed in a brown paper bag. Do not wrap or enclose leaves in plastic. All wet leaf tissue to air dry before shipment.
- Soil Testing - Basic test $10; includes pH, lime requirement, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese
- Water Testing - Basic test $23; includes pH and hardness, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, aluminum, boron, chromium, copper, cadmium, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, silica, sodium and zinc.
- Microbiology test for drinking water - $46 ($36 for the test, $10 shipping); tests for total coliforms and e. coli in drinking water