4-H Summer Camp
Rock Eagle campers are ready for Pageant
Rock Eagle Pageant
Cabin 7 Boys
Swimming at Rock Eagle - It's Cool in the Pool
Campers decked out in Cherokee ORANGE! GO CHEROKEES!
Fuel for Fun. Meal time at Rock Eagle.
4-H camp is the highlight of the summer for Toombs 4-H members. Over 9,000 children ages 9-19 annually attend Georgia 4-H Camp for a week each summer.
Toombs County will be camping in 2020 on the following dates:
- Grades 5-6 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center the week of June 1-5, 2020
- Grades 7-8 at Camp Jekyll the week of June 22-26, 2020
- Grades 9-12 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center the week of May 25-29, 2020
Georgia 4-H has 5 separate 4-H Centers each with its own camping program. Every camp is a world unto its own, with a theme full of high adventure, friendship and fun.
The 5 Georgia 4-H Centers are:
- Wahsega 4-H Center located in Dahlonega, Georgia
- Burton 4-H Center located on Tybee Island
- Jekyll Island 4-H Center located on Jekyll Island
- Fortson 4-H Center located in Hampton, Georgia
- Rock Eagle 4-H Center located in Eatonton, Georgia
Early bird sign up for camp typically begins the last Monday in January for members who participate in DPA. Open registration begins the first monday in February. A $100 deposit is required for all camps. Contact the 4-H Office at 912-526-3101 for availability.