4-H Youth Development
What is Tattnall County 4-H?
Tattnall County 4-H is dedicated to providing youth development opportunities to students in the 5th through 12th grade. We conduct monthly in-school educational meetings for 5th and 6th grade during the school year. After school meetings are held for 7th - 8th grade students at NTMS and STMS. A monthly after school meeting is held for 9th-12th grade youth at the 4-H Office. In addition to the in-school programs, we offer after school and weekend 4-H trips and educational workshops. Our 7th - 12th grade students will have opportunities for Leadership Conferences, Service Learning, and project development in an hands on learning atmosphere.
Important Forms (required for many events)
- Enrollment Form (must be completed annually)
- Medical Form-English (must be completed for all events\activities)
- Medicine Form-English (must be completed if you are bringing medication to any event)
Formularios importantes (requeridos para muchos eventos)
- Formulario de inscripción (debe ser completado anualmente)
- Formulario médico - español (debe completarse para todos los eventos / actividades)
- Formulario de medicina - español (debe completarse si lleva medicación a algún evento)
Descargo de responsabilidad: Los documentos y el texto han sido traducidos electrónicamente al español. Por favor, disculpe cualquier error que pueda estar presente en estas traducciones.
¿Necesitas información sobre el campamento de verano? Haga clic aquí