4-H Youth Development
Tattnall County 4-H is dedicated to providing youth development opportunities to students in the 5th through 12th grade. We conduct monthly in-school educational meetings for 5th and 6th grade during the school year. After school meetings are held for 7th - 8th grade students at NTMS and STMS. A monthly after school meeting is held for 9th-12th grade youth at the 4-H Office. In addition to the in-school programs, we offer after school and weekend 4-H trips and educational workshops. Our 7th - 12th grade students will have opportunities for Leadership Conferences, Service Learning, and project development in an hands on learning atmosphere.
- Enrollment Form (must be completed annually)
- Medical Form-English (must be completed for all events\activities)
- Medicine Form-English (must be completed if you are bringing medication to any event)
Formularios requeridos en español
- Formulario de inscripción (debe ser completado anualmente)
- Formulario médico - español (debe completarse para todos los eventos / actividades)
- Formulario de medicina - español (debe completarse si lleva medicación a algún evento)
Stay up to date with our Connecting Clovers Blog and e-Newsletter!
Need to find out about an upcoming event? Visit our 4-H Blog at www.tattnall4h.org
For regular updates on upcoming events and past events, please join our email listerv! Sign up at http://bit.ly/TC4HNews
Below are some of 4-H's most broadly useful resources from the Georgia 4-H website. Please contact us for more information about participating in any of these programs through this county office.