Georgia's 4-H summer camping program, administered through the county offices of UGA Extension, offers a 4-H summer camping experience unparalleled in the nation. Over 8,000 children in grades 4-12, accompanied by over 1,000 adult and teen leaders, annually descend on each of Georgia's unique 4-H centers for a week of camp that will be reflected upon and cherished for years to come. Every camp offers great adventure, friendship and fun, and all seek to develop the camper's Head, Heart, Hands and Health to make him or her a better person. Pulaski County rotates Cloverleaf Camp between Rock Eagle 4-H Center and one of the smaller centers every year, so our 4-H'ers get the most complete 4-H camping experience. Camp dates and locations will be updated on our website in January, so be sure to check back with us!
- Cloverleaf Camp (Grades 4-6) - Wahsega 4-H Center, June 11-15, 2018
- Junior Camp (Grades 7-8) - Fortson 4-H Center, July 9-13, 2018
- Senior Camp (Grades 9-12) - Rock Eagle 4-H Center, July 2-6, 2018
These High Adventure Camps are also available:
- Wilderness Challenge Camp (Grades 6-8, *must be at least 12 yo) - Wahsega 4-H Center - July 2-6, 2018
- Marine Resources Camp (Grades 6-8) - Burton 4-H Center, July 16-20, 2018
- Senior EXTREME Camp (Grades 9-12) - Rock Eagle 4-H Center, June 11-15, 2018
In addition to the residential camping programs of Georgia 4-H, Pulaski County also offers the Pulaski 4-H Spring and Summer Experiences. These are one-day, local camps that come at minimal cost and are open to any 4-H'er in grades 4-12. Click on the button below for a list of these awesome activities!
Thanks to the generosity and support of many Pulaski County citizens, we are proud to be able to offer scholarships for 4-H'ers to attend camp each summer. Camp scholarships are needs-based in nature and are awarded via an application process. Please consider donating to our Camp Scholarship fund.