Forms and Flyers
Flyers for Upcoming Events
Check out our flyers! Be sure to check for payment deadlines. Unless otherwise noted, all activities are available for all Pulaski County 4-H'ers in 4th through 12th grades.
Pulaski County Events
District and State Events
- State 4-H Council (rising 9th graders through those who have just graduated high school) - June 23-25
- Junior Conference (6th through 8th Graders) - November 5-6, 2016
- Fall Forum (9th through 12th Graders) - December 10-11, 2016
- Clover Jam (5th through 7th Graders) - April 28-29, 2017
- Senior Conference (9th through 12th Graders) - April 1-2, 2017
- State 4-H Photography Contest - Deadline June 1
- Cloverleaf Camp (Grades 4-5)
- 6th Grade Camps
- 7th & 8th Grade Camps
- Senior Camp (Grades 9-12)
- Senior Extreme Camp
All activities require a Code of Conduct, Medical Information & Release Form. and Medication Form (if applicable), found below.
Applications & Forms
In Georgia 4-H, there are three main forms that we must fill out for 4-H activities and events:
- Georgia 4-H Code of Conduct
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Medicine Form (required for any 4-H'er currently taking prescription medication)
- Enrollment Form
The Code of Conduct should be read & signed by both the parent and the 4-H'er to ensure that all rules and regulations governing the 4-H event or activity are understood.
4-H personnel may not administer over the counter medication to 4-H'ers without parental consent.
Wilderness Challenge Camp forms:
Other camp forms:
- Cloverleaf Camp Packing List
- Junior Camp Packing List