4-H provides year-round fun for Troup County youth! As 4-H'ers gain leadership and youth development skills, there are a variety of workshops, service projects, and recreational fun to be had at our multitude of weekend 4-H conferences. Not only is this a great time to practice newly-learned skills, but it provides an excellent and safe opportunity to socialize and make new friends from all over the state!
4-H Conferences include:
- Junior Conference (November) for middle school students
- Fall Forum (December) for high school students
- Senior Conference (April) for high school students
- Junior & Senior Rally (May) for 7th - 12th grade students
- State Council (June) for high school students
Conferences usually cost between $70-$80 and registration begins at least one month prior to the event. When there are more than 4 students registered for a conference, Troup County 4-H will provide transportation. If there are fewer than 4 students registered, parents will be responsible for transporting their children to the event.
For more information on the 4-H centers in Georgia, please visit their websites:
- 4-H Tidelands Nature Center
- Burton 4-H Center
- Fortson 4-H Center
- Georgia 4-H at Camp Jekyll
- Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Wahsega 4-H Center