Agriculture & Natural Resources
For over 100 years, University of Georgia Cooperative Extension has provided free, reliable, research-based information based on the latest scientific research in language that anyone can understand.
Our experts deliver information via:
- programs and workshops,
- field days,
- blogs, newsletters, and mass media
- phone call and in-person consultations, and
- print and on-line publications
- Commercial & Home Food Safety
- Infant, Child & Teen Development
- Lawn & Garden Ornamentals
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter; see subscription form below.
Check us out on Facebook
Contact our office using the form at the bottom of this page.
Fruit, Vegetable and Ornamentals Production
- Commercial Vegetables
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Small Fruits
Below are some of UGA Extension's most broadly useful resources for those involved in agriculture on the farm, in schools, and around the home.