Learning for Everyone
UGA Extension's educational programs have statewide significance:
- In schools through 4-H
- In cities with efforts such as Master Gardeners and Urban Gardening
- In rural areas by helping farmers with crop, conservation and financial information
- In homes by providing food, nutrition, child development and financial literacy information
- In the wild by working with residents to protect the environment
- In the food service industry by providing information and training relating to safe food handling and preparation
Through county Extension offices, the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences helps Georgians become healthier, more productive, financially independent and environmentally responsible.
Curently our office is open to serve clients.
Clients can use the drop box at the front door to leave samples, they will be collected and processed. Payment can be made using a check, if you are unsure of cost please call and we and give you the cost. Soil samples at $7.00 per sample, empty bags are in the collection box should you need one. Make sure to fill out the bag with information include a phone number and email address if you have one. We continue to social distance and wear a mask.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 12:00 noon 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Closed: 12:00pm - 1:00pm for Lunch Each Day