Events & Activities
Agriculture and Natural Resources
Livestock Show Teams: Beef Cattle, Dairy Cows, Goats, Sheep, and Swine
Livestock Show Team Manual
Livestock Record Books
4-H & FFA Poultry Project
- Sign Up Information
- Parent Information Sheet
- Poultry Peeps
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foods and Nutrition Contests
Citizenship and Leadership
5 camping facilities across the state, from the beaches and the city to the mountains and the heart of Georgia country
- Junior Rally- 6th -8th grade - Limited to first 10 to sign up with payment. Print and fill out the registration form and bring with payment to the Extension Office. Registration deadline is April 1, 2019.
- Junior Conference - 6th -8th grade - coming in November
- Senior Conference - 9th -12th grade - Limited to the first 12 to sign up with payment. Print and fill out the registration form and bring with payment to the Extension Office. Registration deadline is March 20, 2019.
- State Council - 9th -12th grade
- Weekend in the Classic City - 9th -12th grade - coming in October
- Fall Forum - 9th - 12th grade - coming in December
4-H Day at the Capitol
Tour the State Capitol while the General Assembly is in session, meet and page for legislators. February 7, 2019. Seating is limited. Please call the office (706-857-0744) to reserve your spot.
Club Officer Training
County, District, & State Levels
Certified Teen Leader Program
Community Service Activities
- Rivers Alive clean-up
- Pop Tab Colllection - which are donated to The Ronald McDonald Houses of Georgia
- Christmas Store - Service for the local Nursing Home
- Used Ink Cartridge Collection - Return to be recycled
Communication and the Arts
A self-directed individual presentation on a student’s topic of choice that gives students the opportunity to explore an area of interest and share their knowledge through a competitive process. Projects are offered in 50+ topic areas.
Arts & Muli-Media Contests:
Traveling music performance group of Georgia 4-H
Awards and Recognition
- 4-H Awards Banquet - Held annually in May for youth who have participated in a competitive event during the school year. Invitations will be mailed.
- Fantastic 4-H'er - featured on the Georgia 4-H homepage
- Leadership in Action – for 4-H’ers to be recognized as leaders in their community, choose an issue and execute an action plan
- Dean’s Award – based on a cumulative portfolio of 4-H career in one of five project areas
- Key Award – based on overall participation in 4-H from 7th grade forward
- Scholarships for Graduating Seniors