Club Meetings and Information
General 4-H Information
4-H is an educational program focusing on leadership, citizenship, public speaking and life skills. 4-H is part of The University of Georgia Cooperative Extension and is one of the largest youth development organizations in the world. Simply, 4-H is a world in which youth and adults learn, grow, and work together as catalysts for positive change!
Take a look at our Bulloch County 4-H Information Sheet for additional information about Georgia 4-H and our county program.
Who Can Join?
Any youth ages 9-19 are eligible to join 4-H. All students in the 5th and 6th grades will join 4-H at the beginning of each school year through their schools. Youth in the 7th - 12th grades will need to contact the 4-H office to enroll and be included on the Junior or Senior Club Mailing List. Any other eligible youth may contact the Bulloch County 4-H Office to receive enrollment information.
There is no charge for 4-H membership.
Activities and Events
- Our next Jr/Sr meeting will be held December 15th from 5-6:30 PM.
- Please sign up to bring your favorite party food and/or cookies to the Christmas party. Fill out the following sign-up genius to indicate what you’ll be bringing https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0949A8AF2DA3F9C25-food
- Bulloch 4-H is hosting a Blood Drive on December 21st @1PM-6PM
- Please encourage all who are eligible to sign-up and donate! Anyone 17 and older can sign-up to donate blood if the meet all American Red Cross eligibility requirements. 16-year-olds can donate if they RECEIVE PARENT PERMISSION (there is a form), and also meet the American Red Cross eligibility requirements.
- Donors can sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/Bulloch4HBloodDrive
- We will be sending out a sign-up to schedule volunteers to help with the drive as it gets closer.