4-H Youth Development
Bulloch County 4-H
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, all Bulloch County 4-H activities, programs and practices have been CANCELLED through at least March 31. We will provide scheduling updates in the future.
Our office currently remains open, but you are encouraged to contact us via phone or email if possible.
The 4-H Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm -5pm. Call (912)871-6130, or stop by for information or to sign up for activities.
2021 4-H Cloverleaf Summer Camp
Tuesday, June 15 - Friday, June 18, 2021 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Camp for 5th-6th Graders -- Cost: $290
Four days and 3 nights of canoeing, swimming, archery, hiking, native folklore, crafts, recreation, and so much more! COVID-19 Safety Protocols will be enforced.
- April 5: General Online Registration opens at 7:00 AM EST
* Priority registration for 2020 Project Achievement participants and 2020 Camp registrants will be emailed in advance.
- April 9: Scholarship Application Deadline and Volunteer Application Deadline
- April 22: Vidalia Onion Fundraising Orders Due
- April 30: Scholarship Notifications Made
- May 4: Georgia 4-H will make final decision on 2021 camping season
- May 7: $145 Camp Deposit Due
- May 11: Camp Volunteer Orientation at 5:30 PM at Bulloch Co. 4-H Office
- May 17: MANDATORY Camp Orientation at 5:30 PM at Bulloch Co. Ag Arena
- June 4: $145 Camp Balance Due
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 912-871-6130.
Want to Sign Up for Camp? Get the details for 2021 Summer Camp.
Disclaimer: The 4-H Activities performed virtually may be shared by trained staff, volunteers, and/or 4-H’ers. Information may be the opinion of the 4-H’ers sharing and may or may not be accurate or vetted by Extension Staff. Youth under 18 should have permission from parents/guardians to participate in any of the virtually shared activities. By viewing, you understand that minors in your household participating in these videos are under your responsibility and safekeeping.