Georgia Private Pesticide Applicator Exam
The Georgia Private Pesticide Applicator Exam
may be completed online by going to
Please ensure you have access to a working printer before you begin the exam. You will be required to print a certificate of completion and take to McIntosh County Extension/ 4-H with the appropriate identification as required by the Department of Agriculture.
The McIntosh County Extension/ 4-H will assist you in your application submission.
Online exam instructions:
- Go to http://gaprocerts.com
- Select "create new account"
- Complete registration form
- Verify account by selecting the link provided in the email sent to your account
- Enter in "PPE2014" without the quotes when asked for an enrollment key
- Review the 12 videos and take the three mini quizzes before taking the final test. The final test will not be available until you have taken all three quizzes.
- Successfully complete the final test then a certificate of completion will be available via a link at the bottom of the page.
- Print your certificate and take required identification to the McIntosh County Extension/ 4-H office, 601 North Way Darien, GA 31305
Georgia Commercial Pesticide Applicator Information
Georgia Private Pesticide Application Information
Georgia Pest Management Handbook
Purchase online or stop by the McIntosh County Extension / 4-H office and get one today!!!