4-H Youth Development
What is 4-H?
4-H is part of UGA Extension in the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 4-H helps young people acquire knowledge, develop life skills, and form attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive and contributing members of society through "hands-on" learning experiences.
We are currently signing everyone up to receive the 4-H Newsletter via email, if you would not like to receive this newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for chaperones for summer camps! Please fill out our volunteer application located on our forms page, and submit it to the office or contact us for more information and details!
Fall Forum @ Rock Eagle
- December 9-10. Open to 9th-12th graders
DPA Reward Trip to Jekyll Island for Ice Skating
- December 21st. Open to those who participated in DPA
SE Junior/Senior Project Achievement @ Rock Eagle
- February 9-11 at Rock Eagle. Open to 7th-12th graders who do a project
Camp Registration Opens February 1st!
Summer Camp 2018
- Cloverleaf Camp - June 18-22 - Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Junior Camp - (7 & 8 grade) June 4-8 - Fortson 4-H Center
- Senior Camp (9 -12 grade) - July 2-6 - Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Below are some of 4-H's most broadly useful resources from the Georgia 4-H website. Please contact us for more information about participating in any of these programs through this county office.