Clubs and Activities
Tift County 4-H offers programs and activities, including:
- In School Club Meetings (Cloverleaf 4-H'ers - 5th and 6th grade) (Junior 4-H'ers - 7th and 8th grade)
- JR Crew (7th and 8th graders)
- Teen Club (9th through 12th graders)
- Consumer Judging Team - 4-H'ers learn to become better consumers and learn about the cotton industry. Students competes in judging competitions, provide reasons, and give a speech on the importance of cotton.
- Poultry Judging Team - 4-H'ers learn about poultry (chickens specifically.) Poultry is the largest industry in the state of Georgia. Students compete in judging competitions to test their knowledge.
S.A.F.E. (Shooting, Awareness, Fun, and Education)
- B.B. Shooting Sports 5th-8th Grade
- Air Pistol 7th-12th Grade
- Air Rifle 7th-12th Grade
- Project Achievement -Cloverleaf 5th and 6th Grade, Juniors 7th and 8th Grade, Senior 9th-12th Grade is a cornerstone in Georgia 4-H's Program. From the first Boys' Corn Club sharing their crop to today's presentations and portfolios on hundreds of topics, Project Achievement serves to showcase 4-H'ers work and success.